Most people don’t think about doing a Thymus Gland Detox
but the reality is that stimulating this gland could save your life.
The thymus gland has been a misunderstood and often ignored gland in the body. However, the thymus is one of the most important organs that you have. You cannot live without a thymus gland. Studies on autopsies show that healthy, younger people who had sudden deaths due to accidents had larger thymuses than people of the same age that died of illness or disease.
Your thymus is centered behind the breastbone, underneath your collar bone and even with your heart. It has two lobes and is essentially the brain for your immune system. Your thymus teaches T-cells or T-lymphocyte between what is natural body and what is not. T-cells are popularly known as white blood cells that are programmed to destroy viruses, bacterias, foreign substances, and cancer cells. There are 3 different programs that the thymus teaches to the cells;
- To signal and regulate specific substances that keeps your body healthy. They also create antibodies.
- Attack and destroy foreign invaders and cancer cells.
- Keeps the immune reaction and overall system under tight control.
Confusion about where the word thymus comes from still exists today. Some people believe that the thymus was named after the thyme plant because the shape of the thymus looks like the bud of the thyme. Others believe the name came from the Greek word thymos. The Greeks believed the thymus was the location of the human soul, will power, personality, disposition, and courage, self confidence, and daring. In fact, they believed that the major ruler of emotions was the thymus, not the brain. Gorillas are often portrayed as beating their chest with their fists. Gorillas exhibit this behavior before fighting.
When puberty is over, the thymus is not stimulated naturally by the body as it once was and begins to weaken and shrink due to lifestyle and environmental factors. In many adults (over 40), the thymus gland has become the size it was the day they were born.
In almost all cases of illness and disease, we can look at the thymus and see where it was not functioning properly. Your thymus can shrink as quickly as 50% in one 24 hour period when exposed to something serious.
People that get infections, colds, the flu, swollen glands, cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, MS, diabetes, psoriasis, vitiligo, alopecia, lupus, autoimmune diseases, edema, have candida problems, allergies, depression, or excess sweating are known to have weak thymus function.
Now that you know how important your thymus is, you need to know what affects it so you can successful do a thymus detox.
What Causes Thymus Weakening and Shrinking
- Not enough stimulation.
- Allergy medications.
- Hydrocortisone ointments and creams.
- Too much cortisol production. The hormone is overly produced by your body in response to stress.
- Mental or physical stress.
- EMF exposure.
- A poor diet of refined foods and unhealthy oils.
- Cigarettes (including second hand smoke), vaping tobacco, alcohol, or drugs.
- Drinking large amounts of coffee.
- Large amounts of sugars in the diet. Sugars in whole fruit are fine and do not cause this damage.
- Hard cheese.
- Chemical exposure from the environment, industrial or household chemicals.
- Pesticides, herbicides, and insecticides.
- Chronic exposure to toxins.
- Misaligned spine and bad posture. Also from sleeping on your stomach.
- Pituitary dysfunction.
It is important to avoid the thymus gland shrinkers listed above.
Instead, use natural techniques and herbal supplements to increase your thymus function.
How to Increase Your Thymus Function
- Do the gorilla beat and tap your thymus area with moderate thumping for about a minute each day and when you need a boost in self confidence, happiness, or will-power.
- Eat healthy organic food.
- Eat plenty of raw food versus processed foods. Read labels and educate yourself on what truly is healthy for your body.
- Take a natural approach to your health. There are many natural remedies that often work better than pharma drugs. My site has many remedies for different maladies.
- Clean with natural cleaning products like orange oil, baking soda, and borax. Most major companies now put out “clean” products to use in your home.
- Avoid unnecessary OTC and prescription meds.
- Avoid coffee, alcohol, and smoking.
- Meditate to reduce stress. Read the book “Loving What Is” by Byron Katie.
- Get a couple of chiropractic adjustments.
- Sleep on your back not your stomach or side.
- Do reflexology for 2 minutes each day. See figure 1 (to the right) and figure 2 (below) for points to massage.
- Detox your body with protocols found on this site. Use the search function and type in “detox”
- Harmonize your cell phone and home with products from Resonant Essence
What Supplements to Take to Detox and Strengthen Your Thymus
(NOTE: These 4 supplements should be taken together)
- Indole-3-Carbinol (800 mg per day in a divided dose)
- Milk Thistle (800 mg per day in a divided dose)
- Reishi Spore oil (2 drops daily in a divided dose bought from The Raw Food World (Their product is the best I’ve found by far.)
- Astragalus (30-60 grams in a divided dose)
- Bee propolis (4-8 grams per day)
- Chlorella (3,500 to 5,000 mg per day)
For more information on detox, but LADIES ONLY – go here for the vagina detox