Do You Think It’s Impossible To Regain Your Health With A 7 Day Diet?
The Rainbow Diet is the perfect diet to reset your body, your health and get your energy back on track.
Why 7 days?
Seven days is a perfect bite size chunk that will allow you to test drive a diet to see how it works for you. Don’t let the simplicity of the 7 days fool you, this is one POWERFUL diet.
You will be feeding yourself all whole foods based on the colors of the rainbow – ROY-G-BIV : Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Violet. Just like a natural rainbow, you will be turning to natural foods for the next 7 days.
What is included in the Rainbow Diet?
- Fresh fruit
- Fresh Vegetables
- The 3 different Colors of Quinoa
- Himalayan Pink Salt
- Fresh herbs
- Raw, unprocessed Coconut oil
- Heirloom Black Rice
- You can include a small amount of white fish or wild caught salmon on this diet, if need be.
- Only 3 sweetners can be used in small amounts:
- Raw honey
- Grade B maple syrup
What’s not included in the 7 Day Diet?
Processed Foods or foods that are artificially colored. This may leave out foods and drinks you are currently used to consuming.
No dairy. You will be avoiding cheese, milk, yogurt and ice cream during the next 7 days.
What are the rules of this diet?
- Nothing processed.
- Lemon or lime for your salad dressing. No salad dressing unless you make it with blended vegetables.
- The only oil allowed is coconut oil.
- You are only allowed 3 sweeteners – no stevia unless you are picking it straight off your stevia plant in your garden.
- You can eat as much as your want of pure, natural foods. Eat between all you want to eat and all you can eat.
- Eat a lot of fruit, especially in the morning.
- Eat as much raw food as possible.
Try it out and let me know. Have you ever done anything like the rainbow diet for 7 days before?