Have you ever suffered from anxiety attack symptoms, panic attack symptoms, or depression? Do you want a super quick, super effective, and FREE cure for anxiety attack symptoms, panic attack symptoms, or depression that will also give you dozens more health benefits?
Cooling down the body and brain stops and prevents future anxiety attack symptoms or panic attack symptoms. There are three ways to achieve this. Experimenting will tell you which one is most effective for your personal situation.
Ayurvedic and Traditional Chinese Medicine both recognize the health enhancing and ailment busting properties of cold water for a multitude of symptoms including anxiety attack symptoms and panic attack symptoms.
There is a point in the body where you know you have reached a healing level with cold water. This is when your body creates its own temperature where the cold water no longer feels cool but refreshing and warm. This is the stage where healing is occurring and youth returns to your body. Capillaries open when introduced to cold water. Within a few minutes, the capillaries close again and your blood rushes back to flush the organs and the glands. This is your own personal Fountain of Youth; literally.
Thousands of people around the world take part in a ritual of submerging themselves in frigid, icy waters to promote health, vibrancy, and youth. These people have been clinically documented to have strong immune systems and to be fit and have brain and emotional function beyond the normal standard of health in today’s world.
- Cold water increases circulation
- Cleans the circulatory system
- Reduces blood pressure on internal organs
- Naturally flushes the organs and provides a new supply of blood.
- Strengthens the nervous system
- Contracts the muscles
- Keeps elastin in the skin taut and healthy
- Strengthens and tones the Mucous Membranes (yes, even your vision can improve)
Anxiety attack symptoms and panic attack symptoms are often associated with low oxygen levels. If you have ever had anxiety attack symptoms or panic attack symptoms, you will often feel like you have a hard time breathing. Cold water therapies increase the amount of oxygen in your blood and brain.
We live in an oxygen depleted environment. There is less oxygen available today in our air than there was 50 years ago. Most of us are shallow breathers. Our stomachs do not expand and we breathe in quick short breaths. This further adds to oxygen deficiency. Some people are more susceptible to lower levels of oxygen than others.
Science has proven that cold water is rich in oxygen and oxygen is life promoting and healing. Cold water holds more oxygen than hot water. The ability of water to hold oxygen increases at lower temperatures. Polar oceans contain more life due to a higher oxygen content.
Here are the three steps to stop anxiety attack symptoms, panic attack symptoms or depression:
- Cold Packs (Ice Packs): Use a gel pack that has been in the refrigerator. Place the pack on the back of your neck so it covers the base of your spine up to the base of your skull. After about 15 minutes you will start to feel relaxed and warm.
- Cold Water Shower Therapy: Clean yourself with warm water in the shower. Turn the water cooler on. Expose your wrists to the cool water first for a little bit then slowly submerge your body. Once this begins to feel warm (about 2-3 minutes) turn the water a little bit cooler for another 3 minutes.
- Cold Bath Therapy: Start out by taking a 5 minute cold bath (75 degrees) every morning. After a few days, you will begin to increase your time and slowly decrease the temperature. You eventually want to stay in the bath for 20 minutes with the ultimate temperature being 58 degrees.
One of these practices should be done daily to heal your body and rid you of your anxiety attack symptoms, panic attack symptoms, and many other ailments forever!