Learn how to lose body fat by adding this one natural food
to your morning coffee.
How many times have you wanted to know how to lose body fat without complex and expensive means? I’m always looking for ways to power up and supercharge life. If I can do this without pain or emptying my wallet, I am all for it! Life isn’t about deprivation. In fact, we live in an amazingly abundant planet so there is no reason to deprive yourself. When I learned how to lose body fat just by drinking coffee, I became more of a coffee drinker.
I’m not naturally a coffee drinker but several of people that are close to me drink 2-4 cups a day! They don’t want to give up the joys of their morning brew, even for the pursuit of health. We’ve all heard the claims:
- Coffee stresses your adrenals and kidneys.
- Coffee causes the release of the stress hormone.
- Coffee puts your nervous system on high alert which breaks down your body instead of allowing your body to repair itself.
- Coffee will actually make you gain weight.
I set out to find a way to make coffee as healthy as possible.
- First, begin with organic coffee. There’s no need to ingest all the chemicals that with commercially grown coffee. I’ve also learned that caffeine free coffee is actually worse for your body. If you are going to drink coffee, go for the full caffeine.
- Look for the coffee that has the largest beans. The smaller bean coffee is generally considered the lesser quality coffee. The larger bean means it is more prized and usually the taste is much better.
- Check out cold brewed coffee. It is less acidic and the taste is actually divine. Less acidic coffee means it is easier on your body and kidneys. Here is a video with a simple way to make cold brewed coffee at home.
The Secret Coffee Addition That Melts Fat:
You get up in the morning and you’ve essentially been fasting all night. Your insulin and blood sugar levels are lower and your body is primed to burn some fat. Coffee in your fasting state will release a hormone called catecholamine, which actually tells your body to release fat. If you add food to that, your body will not be in fat releasing mode anymore.
Having one cup of coffee and being in a fasting state is the key to burning fat. Adding coconut oil and making your coconut oil coffee puts your fat burning on hyperdrive.
Coconut oil is rich in Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs for short). MCTs help your body get into a ketosis state which keeps your body in fat burning mode.
- MCTs have shown to increase your energy levels in a more natural/non jittery way.
- MCTs increase your metabolism.
- MCTs are a natural appetite suppressant.
Start with 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil added to your hot mug of coffee. Work your way up to 2 Tablespoons. If you buy your coffee at Starbucks or some place else, take your coffee mug with you that already has your coconut oil in it. Yep, the baristas may ask you about it, but this is your chance to educate others.
Buy unrefined, organic coconut oil from your health food store. It is a little more expensive, but this is better than the best weight loss supplement on the market, without the negative side effects.
Now that you know how to lose body fat by adding coconut oil to your coffee, your morning brew just became that much more important!