I suffered from gallbladder attacks for 2 years before I found the solution. Mine would last 6-8 hours of excruciating pain and they would always hit at night so sleep was out of the question.
I can honestly say they are probably worse than child birth. Seriously. If you can live through a gallbladder attack you are made of steel!
I couldn’t live with them. Being a crunchy mama, I had to figure out
- Ways to deal with them when they happened.
- How to stop them forever.
I accomplished both.
When a gallbladder attack begins, grab your Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar and Organic unfiltered apple juice. Put 2.5 TBS of apple cider vinegar in a tall glass of apple juice and drink. You should feel a slight change within a couple of minutes. If by 10 minutes you can’t go back to bed, repeat the drink. It won’t last past that.
Next: Here is my remedy for stopping them forever. It may not be pretty but it worked and I have never had to suffer from that pain again AND I still have my gallbladder.
If you have your gallbladder taken out, you will have to take digestive enzymes for the rest of your life. It also will be a temporary fix. An unhealthy gallbladder is only clogged because the liver is full of stones, parasites and fat.
- Change your diet. Yes, you have to change your diet. Look where greasy, processed foods got you… gallbladder attacks. Switch to living food and skip anything with wheat and hydrogenated oils. Your body will thank you.
- You will want to be on a 14 day supplement program: TMG at 9,000 mg a day and NAC at 1,800 a day should be taken.Plus vitamin K2- 1,000 mg daily, D3- 3,000 mg daily and Chanca Peidra 1,000 mg 3x a day with meals.
- Next, liver flushing. I have been coaching people through proper liver cleansing for the past 10+ years. Send me an email to learn the procedure I have used with my clients.
There is nothing like living gallbladder attack free. It takes work to get your body ungunked and functioning properly. You will have to change some of your habits but the rewards are immense. Not only will your health improve but you will be loving your new waist line!
Here is a tip that you may not know: the gallbladder/liver are very connecting to how your skin ages. Cleaning up your liver is like turning on your own fountain of youth!