January 15

Forgiveness And Health – Why You Need To Forgive Now


Forgiveness And Health – Why You Need To Forgive Now

I was just on the super women hangout and I was asked to speak about how not forgiving affects your body.  This is such an important topic that affects everyone no matter where they are, where they have been or where they are going.

Let’s talk stem cells.  Our bodies were formed from 1 stem cell that kept replicating to form our entire biological system.  Our stems cells aren’t done from there because we have stem cells that keep our body regenerating and youthful.  When people would come to my clinic sick or couldn’t heal, my first question was always WHY was our beautifully designed body not self healing?  After all, that’s what it was designed to do.  The answer came down to 3 areas: food, diet and thoughts.

You see, when there is a distortion in our cells, those cells make other cells with the same distortion, until we fix it or clear it.  Think if a Xerox copy machine.  Your cell is the original print.  Each copy is the cell dividing and each time the copy becomes a little fuzzier and a little less vibrant.  This is our body.

Stem cells are all well and fine, but what does this have to do with forgiveness?  Our stem cells hold what’s known as our God code.  They do not receive their information from the physical only.  This is how much control they have over your body.  Anger, hatred, frustration and sadness all change the cell and it’s ability to function.  Because of this, many body processes are affected.

I am going to talk about Serotonin in particular.  Because this is known as the molecule of wellbeing and success.  Anger, resentment and all feelings associated with not forgiving reduces the amount of serotonin in the body.

Serotonin regulates:

  • Sleep
  • Appetite
  • Muscles
  • Aging
  • Moods
  • Body temperature regulation
  • Cardiovascular system
  • Learning
  • Memory
  • And low levels has even been found to be a contributing factor to dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease.

90% of your serotonin is found in your intestines while the other 10% is in your brain and circulating blood.  You brain is truly in your gut.  A UCLA study found that treating people with D3, fasting, and probiotics completely reversed 99% of all dementia cases, no matter what the of dementia the participants had.

Serotonin is produced by your neurons.  While you mostly think neurons are in your brain, 5x more neurons actually exist in your intestines.  Unforgiveness affects your neuron firing and the production of serotonin.

Having a body that has adequate serotonin supplies will stop the shiny object syndrome, add focus, supports being but of your comfort zone, trying new things, learning new things, and transforms stress into success.  With adequate serotonin levels, stress becomes motivation under pressure not a piano being dropped on your head.

No one is worth your future.  Forgive others.  No one is worth you carrying around a boulder which is preventing you from having the life and health you deserve.  Holding resentment catches up with you.  My life has been drought with some really hard moments and no one was worth me.

Besides, living an awesome life despite what has been done, is the best revenge.  Let it all go.  Sometimes you won’t be able to understand why people have done what they have done and that’s okay.  Forgiveness doesn’t mean the behavior of someone was okay not should it depend on someone feeling regret or sharing in your hurt.

Go on and be fabulous wonderful you without the boulder you have been carrying around.  Learn how to forgive and live a long and happy life.


Loved this? Spread the word

About the Author


Related posts

Why I Might Be A Female David Wood And Why You May Be Too

​Read More

Revealed: Secret Guide to Fast Success By Crafting Your Life

​Read More

Why It Takes A Revolution To Make Epic Changes In Your Life

​Read More

The 3 Reasons Why You Are Still Struggling With Happiness and Health And How to Fix It

​Read More
Leave a Repl​​​​​y
Tara Woodruff Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}

Subscribe to our newsletter now!