What if there was a way to do a natural kidney cleanse that was simple and easy?
Find out if you need a kidney detox here.
Kidney health is vital to your health and well-being. Very few people understand how much your kidneys control. mainly because we are not taught the importance of our kidney function.
Here is a list of body functions your kidneys control or affect:
- Lymph System (the lymph system IS your immune system. It carries nutrients, hormones and oxygen through your body, removes excess fluids, toxins, mutated or cancer cells, bacterias, viruses and pathogens)
If you need a kidney detox, you will experience any or several of the following symptoms:
- Bladder issues
- Edema – excess fluid retention or puffiness
- Feeling afraid or having fears
- Foggy thinking
- Kidney infections
- Loss of Hearing or Ringing in the Ears
- Lower back pain
- Low energy
- Low sex drive
- Poor balance
- Poor development or delayed healing
- Thin Skin
- Weak Nails
It is very important that your kidneys are filtering. If you pee in a clear glass or jar, this will tell you if you are filtering correctly. You should have what looks like sediment floating in your urine. If your urine is clear of debris, you are not filtering correctly. The more the debris, the better your kidneys are working.
There is a kidney cleanse home remedy that I do every day. Why is it my favorite kidney detox? Because it is effective and gentle to use every day. Out of all the kidney cleanse recipes this is the one that I feel works the best.
Apple Cider Vinegar Lemon Cranberry Juice Gentle Kidney Detox
The night before, boil 32 ounces of water and pour over 1 hibiscus tea bag and 1 dandelion tea bag. Put in the refrigerator and allow to steep overnight. Hibiscus and dandelion are both gentle kidney detoxifiers and strengtheners
In a glass ball jar, mix
- 2 TB Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar (Apple cider vinegar with the mother is needed.)
- ½ -1 fresh squeezed lemon. Roll well with pressure on the lemon to release the juice from the fruit before slicing and squeezing).
- 8 ounces of R.W. Knudsen Organic Just Cranberries unsweetened cranberry juice. Make sure the cranberry juice is cold.
- 32 ounces of your cold prepared tea that you brewed the night before.
It is best to drink this unsweetened. If you must add sweetener, try a small bit of raw honey.
Drink every morning for the best kidney detox.
This natural kidney cleanse is chock full of antioxidants, flavonoids, enzymes, vitamins and minerals. Cranberry juice, lemon juice and apple cider vinegar all help to emulsify fat in your body. Both cranberry and apple cider vinegar are natural diuretics which will help flush out excess water retention.
Make natural kidney detoxing a part of your every day life and your kidneys will help restore your body into its youthful state once again.
Want more detox techniques? Here is a little-known thymus gland detox.