2. Take Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Soda. I use and recommend Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar and Bob’s Red Mill Aluminum Free Baking Soda. Arm and Hammer has aluminum in it. You can find Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar and Bob’s Red Mill Aluminum Free Baking Soda at most health food stores. This alkalinizing drink will help to keep your internal environment in a state that viruses, bacteria, and microbes cannot live in.
Mix 2 Tablespoons Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar and
½ teaspoon Bob’s Red Mill Aluminum Free Baking Soda
in 6 oz of Pure Spring water.
Mix and drink right away.
Repeat 2-3 times per day.
3. Spicy Hot lemonade will help sore throats and thin mucous congestion
6 oz of pure spring water
Squeeze 1 lemon for the juice
Add enough raw honey to cut some of the sour
Add 1/8- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Cayenne Powder
Sip. Kids love this too.
3b. For a sore throat, you can also gargle with ¼ teaspoon of Dried Cayenne Powder and water.
4. Chew Honey Comb. You can find Honey Comb in honey at many health food stores. Take a teaspoon of the wax and chew like gum for 20-30 minutes. This also helps with headaches and honey will also thin mucous.
5. I’ve always felt so many supplements fell short, but there is a company, Premier Research Labs, that is sold through Doctor’s offices that has the purist and most effective formulas I have ever seen. They are an excipient free company. Excipient free means what you see on the label is what you get; there are not any added chemicals or fillers. They do not have any hidden ingredients or flow agents that the FDA does not require a company to put on the label. Call 1-800-325-7734 and order directly from the lab.
You will have to take higher than average dosages when you are not feeling well. 4 or 5 capsules of each.
You will want the Quantum Turmeric. I found out that most Turmeric sitting on the store shelves is rancid and has lost much of it’s power.
And you will want the Nucleotide Complex. I think this should be a part of everyone’s medicine cabinet. The supplements are priced reasonably and work like magic. They are also safe for kids too.
Take these 2-3 times per day.
6. Baths are one of the best remedies.
For a good detox bath:
Add 1 cup Epsom Salts and
1 cup of Baking Soda.
Add in a half of container of dried ginger.
Soak in a hot bath for 40 minutes.
Get out and lightly mist 3% Hydrogen Peroxide on your skin.
Wrap yourself in a warm robe and get under multiple blankets to continue sweating.
7. In cases of High fever and severe coughing at night, especially in children, before bed:
Take 2 whole garlic cloves and smash them.
Lay gauze on the bottom of the feet and place the garlic on top of that.
Wrap the garlic with self adhesive bandage or tape.
Put on socks. Remove in the morning. You may see a red area on the bottom of the feet where the garlic was. This is just an example of the power of garlic, and this will fade in a few days.
8. Do not overeat. Overeating stresses your system. A liquid diet is great when you are not feeling well. Make sure you get some garlic in those liquids!
9. If your body requires sleep, get good sleep. Do not turn on the tv for a few nights and get some sleep.
10. Drink plenty of Pure Spring Water to flush the viruses, bacteria, and microbes out of your body.
Getting sick is your body’s way of telling you to slow down and look at something. Use this time to look at areas of your life that are not working very well or where you are the most stressed. Find simple solutions where you can improve your situations and be happier.
You will be feeling normal very quickly if you adopt these 10 steps. These are proven to work in my clinic and also in my own home. Print out this list and keep it on your refrigerator and keep a copy on your computer for future reference.
This article is not intended to replace medical care or advice. This article is my opinion and is intended to be used as information only. This is not intended to imply a natural cure of Swine Flu. If you have any questions concerning your health or the health of someone you are caring for, seek the advice of your health care provider.